HRC is unveiling a collaboration with rugby superstar Ben Cohen, MBE to encourage everyone to come out and stand up for LGBT equality.
A champion on and off the rugby pitch, Cohen is the first straight professional athlete to dedicate his philanthropic efforts for the benefit of the LGBT community.
In celebration of the strong partnership between the Ben Cohen StandUp Foundation and HRC, this new tee features a re-working of the StandUp logo to include the HRC logo as well as the empowering message: “Stand Up For Equality” printed on the front. On the back, the words “Special Edition” are printed between an HRC logo and Ben’s signature.
- swine-god likes this
- ljm1945 likes this
- mito32887 likes this
- mikey13 reblogged this from hrcgear
- mikey13 likes this
- hot4sexymen reblogged this from hrcgear
- hot4sexymen likes this
- itsmyturngrandpa reblogged this from hrcgear
- amandallison20 reblogged this from hrcgear
- turn20 reblogged this from hrcgear
- turn20 likes this
- daresaypj likes this
- machimurafarm reblogged this from hrcgear
- hrcgear posted this